I Heart Fall TAG!


I really do love fall. So when I was tagged in the I <3 Fall tag I was pretty excited to start answering questions. I also thought it would be a good time for a video! Micaylah tagged me, and left a lovely message in my inbox, which I very much appreciate. Make sure you visit her blog and show her some love! I will be tagging Sophie, a fellow blog-friend, who I thought might enjoy this tag as much as I did.
If you can't see the video below, click here to view it on my channel!


Here are the questions and my answers for the I <3 Fall tag;



1. Q: Favorite fall lip product?
    A: Burts Bees!



2. Q: Favorite fall nail polish?
    A: No favorites! Love all my babies equally. However, a dark brown, like China Glaze's Mahogany Magic, is perfect for any skin tone and is a cozy color.



3. Q: Favorite Starbucks fall drink?
    A: This is explained in my video. I always grab a peppermint mocha frapp. So no fall flavors!





4. Q: Favorite fall candle?
    A: So easy, Yankee Candle's Mountain Lodge. This will make your whole room/home smell like cozy.




5. Q: Favorite fall scarf or accessory?
    A: I love scarves! I'm leaning toward my "Mexican-fiesta" blanket scarf for my favorite.



6. Q: Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
    A: Haunted.... nothing! I really don't like being scared.



7. Q: Favorite Halloween movie?
    A: Hocus Pocus, hands down!



8. Q: Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
    A: Reese's. Yum.



9. Q: What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
    A: Hadn't thought about it, but I could pretend I am Lana Del Rey because she is my woman-crush.



10. Q: What is your favorite thing about fall?
      A: The weather! I'm always cold and look so out of place wearing a sweater in 90 degrees. So when everyone is bundling up, I feel like I fit in more. Plus, everyone can pull off the cozy look.



So that's the I <3 Fall tag! 
Hope you enjoyed my post and video. Let me know if there is something you'd like me to post/film about. 
Also, be sure to follow my new twitter! I'm @stephanieheva.



Much Love, 
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , ,