Maine, "The Way Life Should Be"


This last weekend we decided it was the perfect time to go back to Maine. We have a house up there formally owned by my grandmother (my mother inherited it) and we go to check on it from time to time. I thought I would share our mini-vacation with you guys!


Our second day in Maine we drove up to Rockler, a woodworking store in South Portland. On the way we stopped at Cabela's. This is a huge shop dedicated to the outdoors, it was a first visit for all of us.


Maine Moose!


Don't mind me, I was going for "slobby-chic". Spencer and I on an ATV parked outside.


 Check out Spencer's face in this one, HA, I die.


Inside I made BFF's with a zebra..... No big deal.

And I finally learned what the fox says.


Shopped a bit, I ended up buying this sweater for Spencer. I love it.


Checked out their guns too!


We stopped off at the cafe in Cabela's to try an Elk sandwich! Elk! Since I am still doing the paleo challenge I made an Elk, tomato, mustard lettuce-wich for my mom and myself. To learn more about my paleo challenge, check out my blog post here.


When we got back to the house my mom went to visit some friends and I found a way to entertain myself. I love coloring! I do not care if is juvenile!


The next morning we got up early and drove to the L.L. Bean Flagship store in Freeport. We've been before and it is always so much fun! Stay tuned for a haul video/post from the shopping on Main Street!


On our way back from Freeport we stopped at one of our favorite restaurants, the Clambake, in Scarborough! 


And we are in Maine, so of course, I ordered lobster!!
Later we drove around Old Orchard Beach, where we used to spend our summers. It was nice to see everything again.

Did you do anything fun this weekend? Let me know! 

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , , , , ,