Happy Swatchgiving! -Say What?!


Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am a huge cheese-ball. True statement. Welcome to "Swatchgiving". This November I have given myself the challenge of posting a swatch of nail polish every day! And what better to title it Swatchgiving (yah know, like Thanksgiving except swatch.... yah, I'll stop)? I am mostly excited about this because I have so many beautiful nail polishes, but am never able to circulate through them. This challenge kind of forces me to move through my collection (or at least thirty new colors, hah). Hope you enjoy this challenge and if you'd like, follow along and get painting!




Comin' at cha today with a turqoisey-green polish from china glaze. It is named "four leaf clover" and to be honest I have never seen a clover this color. So, in my opinion it is poorly worded, but that isn't going to stop me from loving this color! It's fun. AND it matches my sweater today, wahoo!


And here is the swatch! My cuticles have some mango oil on them to soothe and condition. They're going to need it after the rounds of acetone I will subject them to, muahah.... (again, I'll stop.)

Let me know if you're going to follow along with swatchgiving and if you have any nail polishes you'd like me to try out!

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , ,