Urban Decay Vice 2 | New In!


GUYS GUYS GUYS! Finally. Yes, I have the Vice 2 palette from Urban Decay. YES!!!! Obviously as soon as I took it home I started experimenting. I thought a face of the day post was in order!


Seriously, how beautiful is this packaging? I'm pooping. Honestly, way to go Urban Decay marketing team!


It's not just the package that's got me shaking with excitement! The shades inside are also quite lovely. They have included a great range of shadows; some matte and some with lovely metallic flecked finishes. Twenty shades in total.


Pictured above is a "before" picture and below is an "after" picture.... I did my eye makeup first, and then put on my foundation. These shadows are lovely but they produce a fair amount of fall out and you don't want that all over your face after you've spent some time working on your foundation!! 


Here are the products I used for my face/lips in case you are curious;
Maybelline FITme Foundation in shade 115 for the full face
Maybelline FITme Foundation Stick in shade 110 for forehead and chin highlight
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in shade "fair" as an undereye highlight
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in shade 001 "transparent" to set everything
Rimmel Brow Pencil in shade 002 "hazel" to fill brows
Benefit Hoola Bronzer to contour
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in shade "dollface"
L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in shade 800 "fairest nude"


Hey cheesy picture of me in the mirror what, what?


Onto the eye look! I started by applying Urban Decay's Original Primer Potion to prime my lids.

I used the following shadows from the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette;
"Habit" thrown into the crease as a transition shade,
"Dope" in the inner corner,
"Toxic" in the center of the lid,
"Ambush" in the outer corner and blended slightly into the crease.

I then applied my Almay Liquid Liner in shade "black" to create this really intense (well, intense for me) winged liner. It started off as an accident, and I decided to make it thicker and I actually quite like the "dolly" look it gives.
I then applied my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in shade "milk" to my lower water line to brighten and open my eye look further. I also used this as an under brow highlight.
Lastly I applied mascara and for this I used Cover Girl 24hr Lash Blast Mascara in shade "black".

Hope you guys liked this look! Let me know if you'd like to see a tutorial for this look or another from my new Vice 2 palette (that I'm so excited about, in case you couldn't tell!).

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva






Labels: , , , , , ,