New In! | Lipstick Crushin'

Hello World! Today I wanted to share with you some new-in products of mine. I've been a little lip-crazy over the last couple of weeks and have FIVE new lipsticks to share! I also have a new foundation and nail polish, too.
I'll start with this new foundation I've purchased. It is the it Cosmetics by Jamie Kern Celebration Foundation in shade Fair. I originally saw this on QVC (yes, I do watch QVC!) and thought it was too good to be true! A powder, fitting for dry (and mature) skin, that blends effortlessly, doesn't cake up and looks natural? Watching Jamie speak I could feel her passion for her product and was immediately in love. But at $32 USD a compact, I didn't feel comfortable jumping into the foundation from the TV. I needed swatches and more reviews! 
So of course I turned to Youtube and Bloglovin! I was SOLD. I went to ULTA and purchased the compact in Fair for myself, and Tan for my mom. This is the only powder I have ever used on dry and mature skin that looks way more natural than any liquid. I have worn this foundation at least five times already and it just keeps wowing me. It's gorgeous. 
Next up is my new nail polish! It is Essie's Mint Candy Apple. A bit of an impulse buy, I was walking around Target looking for NYX's blush in Taupe. Long story short, they did not have the blush, but my sadness was cured with this nail polish! It is a fun, bright shade that has been the favorite of lots of bloggers. I thought it was finally time to join in on the fun. It's great for summer, too!
Now moving on to the new lip products! The first three I have are from Wet 'N Wild from the drugstore. From left to right on the above photos are shades; Cherry Bomb, Cherry Picking, and Mauve Outta Here. I was in my local grocery store and saw these on display and really wanted to buy the shade Cherry Bomb. For whatever reason I decided to put the lipstick back. 
That evening I was on snapchat and watched one of my friend's snap story. She was wearing the most gorgeous lip color in one of her pictures. I asked her what it was and turns out it was the same lipstick I was looking at in the grocery store that afternoon! So I ran to the drugstore to see a larger selection of the product. With the shade suggestions from my friend I purchased Cherry Bomb, Cherry Picking and Mauve Outta Here. All are so beautiful and super creamy. 
Another recent purchase is this Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade Standout. It's this gorgeous red that I was unable to swatch in-store, which always makes me a little nervous. However, after getting it home I am so happy and am now willing to buy all of the shades without swatching! The formula is like a lip balm, minty and refreshing. It stays matte, is comfortable to wear and the color payoff is so strong and beautiful! 
Lastly I've purchased another L'Oreal Colour Riche in the shade Saucy Mauve! One of my all time favorite lipsticks (that I have worn in several of my makeup looks on this blog) is the Colour Riche shade Fairest Nude. This Mauve color is a close second favorite! This is more of a deep mauve, with a cooler undertone than most mauve lipsticks I've come across (including the Wet 'N Wild Mauve Outta Here in this post!!) I really like this about the shade because it is flattering for most fair skin tones but also behaves well with your teeth, making them appear a little whiter (even if you've been enjoying all that coffee, like me). 

Thanks for reading through my New In! post. Hope you enjoyed my new purchases and that you've made some great purchases for yourself recently! If you have any questions about the products in this post, let me know and I'd be more than happy to try to answer them!
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva


Labels: ,