Lilac Lips For My Twenty Third! | FOTD


Hello World! Today is my birthday... My 23rd birthday! To many I'm a little youngen, whipper-snapper, and to me I'm "HOLY CRAPPY 23" ?!?!?! I wanted to share the makeup from my special day in the form of a FOTD (face of the day) which I haven't done in a little while. I am literally obsessed #whitegirl with this new lilac lipstick I picked up the other day while out at Walmart. This is the lipstick that I mentioned in my daily vlog, here. Enjoy!





PRODUCTS USED

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
MAC Eyeshadow in Soft Brown
MAC Matte2 Eyeshadow in Brown Script
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Illusion
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in South
Heng Fang Liquid Liner in Black
Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Volum'Express Mascara in Black

FACE
LUSH Celestial Facial Moisturizer
Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in Light
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
MAC Blush in Prism
MAC Blush in Harmony
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

LIPS
Glossier Balm Dotcom
NYX Lipliner in Nude Pink
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Lilac Flush

Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: ,