Swatchgiving Day 10



Welcome to Day 10 of Swatchgiving!
 
 
Today I'll be swatching this fiery orange-red polish by Finger Paints. I admire this brand for their color variety, as well as their ability to keep a relatively good-quality product at affordable prices!
 
 
The shade I have here is Vermillion $ Painting, clever...
 
 
This shade is super fun as a bold polish for fall. Sometimes red can seem either "classic" or "christmas spirity" (which there is nothing wrong with!) but the orange undertones and shimmer in this polish make you feel edgy. Like, give me some leather and sit me on a motorbike and lets ride..?
Well, I hope you get the point. It's not frilly red, it's bad-butt red.
 
Make sure you check out the previous days of Swatchgiving;
day one.    day two.    day three.    day four.    day five.
day six.    day seven.    day eight.    day nine.
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , , , , ,