Swatchgiving Day 11


Welcome to Day 11 of Swatchgiving!


Today I'm excited to be swatching one of my most-prized-polishes in my collection. It's this luxurious shimmer polish from NARS!


The shade is Night Porter, and it is such a lovely shimmery hunter green. I almost feel like it should be scented like a pine-tree because I think of them every time I see this polish. It's carries a bit of resemblance to reptile or fish scales. Any way you want to think about it, this polish is still way cool! 


I really love this color. The green is incredible, and I'm not even a huge fan of  the actual color green. But there is something about this polish..... 

No mango oil today! Shocking! I am actually bummed I forgot it this weekend at my Mom's house so I'll have to pick it up the next time I return!

Make sure you check out the previous days of Swatchgiving;
day one.    day two.    day three.    day four.    day five.
day six.    day seven.    day eight.    day nine.    day ten.
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,