Swatchgiving Weekend


Welcome to the 15th and 16th days; a weekend of Swatchgiving!


For day 15 of Swatchgiving I swatched this really unique light mint-green polish from Sally Hansen.


This is in the shade 340, Mint Sorbet. It is a great hybrid of Robin's Egg Blue and Minty-Green goodness! It is also a non-shimmer polish, which I thought would be good at this point in the game, as my previous days of Swatchgiving have been mainly shimmers!


And this is my swatch! I have to say that this is one of the most flattering polishes for my skin tone. My only reservation with this polish is that Sally Hansen's nail products tend to go "bad" quickly! This polish was very gloopy... Is that a word? Well, word or not that's what it was. Quite a challenge to smooth the polish over my nails!


For day 16 of Swatchgiving I'm continuing with the non-shimmery notion, and chose to swatch this never-worn deep blue from OPI.


I bought this polish a few months back when OPI came out with their European collection. The shade is I saw... U saw... We saw... Warsaw. It is a deep blue that reminds me of denim. It's truly beautiful!


And here is the swatch! It looks a little purple under-toned in this picture, although I can't see it "in real life". 

Make sure you check out the previous days of Swatchgiving;
day oneday twoday threeday fourday fiveday six.
day sevenday eightday nineday tenday elevenday twelve.
day thirteen. day fourteen
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,