Swatchgiving Day 17


Welcome to Day 17 of Swatchgiving!


Today I am swatching this outstandingly beautiful blue sparkle polish from OPI's Liquid Sand line. I saw this in the store and thought, THAT NEEDS TO BE MINE! It's so beautiful! OBSESSED.


The shade is Get Your Number, and if you were wearing this polish, I would want your number! It's so beautiful. Have I mentioned it's beautiful? Hah.


I have layered this on top of Day 16's Swatch which was a deep denim-blue also from OPI in the shade I saw... U saw... We saw... Warsaw. This sparkle polish would be too thin on it's own!
There is also no top coat, so you can keep the "liquid sand" effect. If I wanted to, I could have added a top coat to keep the polish shiny.

Make sure you check out the previous days of Swatchgiving;
day oneday twoday threeday fourday fiveday six.
day sevenday eightday nineday tenday elevenday twelve.
day thirteenday fourteen. day fifteen. day sixteen.
Much Love,
-Stephanie Eva

Labels: , , , , , , ,